Game Of Life:LOGIN
Here is a nice pic of part of a r-pentomino cycle for your enjoyment:
Generation count in the titlebar
On the fly change in generation delay
It follows original Life rules and there is no support for reading or writing Life files.
LOGIN runs in 2 modes. One is when the program is running but the game is not. In this state you can do the following.
- Use the mouse to activate/deactivate cells
- Press 'r' to generate a random fill
- Press 'c' to clear and reset the game
- Press 's' to start the game.
- Press 's' to stop it again
- Press '-' to increase the speed by 10ms (you cannot go faster than 10ms per generation)
- Press '+' to decrease the speed by 10ms (there is no limit to how slow you can go)